San Diego Dog Training
Continue to improve your communication and walking skills with your dog and teach them to follow your directions even in distracting situations !
All programs come with a complimentary one-year access to group classes (in-person or zoom). These classes serve multiple purposes: accelerating your training, enhancing real-life preparedness, substituting rescheduled lessons, and providing opportunities to experiment with new methods and games.
- Dream Team Group Class: This class is exclusively for students enrolled in the program. It serves as supplementary support during and after the training program, with a focus on refining foundational walking skills and drills amidst outdoor distractions. Effective communication techniques are emphasized throughout the class.
- Social Club: This class is designed for graduates who wish to enhance their social skills and maintain their training in a supportive environment. Each gathering rotates between: activities, games, tricks, guest trainers, and hikes. Join us for an engaging and advanced experience!
Dogs with behavioral issues must first do an In-Person Consultation or Program before joining any class. The goal is for everyone to have a great time with their dogs.
Class availability varies every month and will be posted on the calendar when they are available.
- Treat pouch/Fanny pack
- Your dog’s favorite soft treats
- Water for your dog
- Leash 6 feet or shorter
- All Tools welcomed; flat collars, martingale collar, slip lead, prong collars
- Optional: water, seat, sunblock, hat (sun protection).
Need to Know :
- Each class rotates between a selection of the topics listed on each level.
- Show up 10 mins early to let your dog tune into you.
- Lets STAY SAFE and have fun, keep your dog 6-12 feet away from each other until instructed otherwise. Absolutely no petting, approaching, or dog-to-dog greetings unless permitted by both the trainer and owner.
- Human or dog aggressive dogs must wear a muzzle to join.
- Dogs must be at least five months to start classes and be current on vaccinations.
- Classes do not cover behavioral issues; dogs out of the owner’s control (excessive barking, whining, etc.) or have aggression, fear, or anxiety issues must start with a private session before joining groups classes.
Sign-up & Location:
- 1 person per dog (additional people welcomed with trainers permission).
- To reserve a space:
- 1st time students fill out Contact form and Waiver.
- Returning Students: Send text to 619-919-1099 with desired class and date, you will be reached within 48 hours.
- If you have any questions, text Gonzalo at (619-919-1099)
- Classes are held at trainers location or San Diego public locations.
For any questions, contact: [email protected]